Monday, May 19, 2008

Indexing

Okay for the sake of keeping things organized, I am trying to figure out how to do the "labels" thing. So when you type a post if you could label it with one, two or three categories it fits under, then hopefully sometime soon I will figure out how to make the index appear on the blog. Thanks! I am so excited to see the contributions come rolling in, this is going to make my meal planning so much easier and better. I already have enough new recipes to keep me busy for a while and I am sad I can't try them for at least nine more days because I just went grocery shopping, dang!

Thanks everyone, this is awesome!!

1 comment:

G said...

I like the idea of rating the recipes we try. If one is a BIG winner, maybe we can label it as such. That's what I was thinking with the 4 STARS label.