Recipe from: www.allrecipes.com
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets tilapia
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Season the tilapia fillets with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning on both sides. Arrange the seasoned fillets in a single layer in the baking dish. Place a layer of lemon slices over the fish fillets. I usually use about 2 slices on each piece so that it covers most of the surface of the fish.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While the fish is baking, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, lemon juice and dill in a small bowl. Serve with tilapia.
Served with: I made spaghetti noodles mixed with butter, parmesan cheese, italian spices, salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil all mixed together--it was awesome. I also made steamed broccoli drizzled with lemon juice, salt and pepper.