Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pesto Pasta with Chicken

I got this recipe from Emily Page in the Round Rock ward. I give it 4 stars. Why isn't she on this blog, anyway? Because seriously, I always love the recipes she gives me.

Pesto Ravioli with Chicken

1 lb cooked chicken, cubed
1 package cheese-filled ravioli, thawed (I often have tortellini from Ralphie's fabulous Tortellini Soup around, so I usually use that instead. Any cheese-filled pasta should work. I think this is supposed to be a 19 oz package, which is about 4 cups.)
1 tsp chicken bouillon (or 1 cube)
1 cup water
3 small zucchini, sliced
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup pesto sauce

Add bouillon and water to very large skillet. Stir in pasta. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 4 min. or until pasta is tender. Stir in zucchini, pepper, and chicken. Cooker over medium high heat 3 min., stirring occasionally until vegetables are crisp tender. Stir in pesto.

No comments: