I served this over Gretchens pasta salad (without the pepperoni, because we bought pepperoni that day but it turned out to be moldy which was quite interesting because it came from Randall's, the posh grocery store). It was great!
Greek Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup and 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/4 teaspoons pepper
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 3/4 cup and 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
The original recipe was to serve 120, I took the liberty of reducing it for you (love that feature on allrecipes). Sorry the measurements are weird. Also, from recommendations I used half red wine and half balsamic vinegar. Enjoy! It would be very good on a plain ol' salad as well.