Monday, November 3, 2008

Chicken stuffing bake

Now I got this recipe from the back of a stuffing box but I have changed it so much I will just write it how I do it. This is my brother in laws favorite meal(he lives with us so he eats my stuff a lot)

6 chicken tenders frozen
1/3 cup sour cream
1 can cream of chicken or mushroom
cheese grated
frozen broccoli
1/2 box turkey stuffing (i like this flavor best)
water to mix into stuffing

I know this is similar to my other casserole but this one takes like 5 minutes to prepare so i love it. Get a small casserole dish, put frozen chicken in the bottom, season it with whatever you like to season stuff with (season all, Mrs. dashes, salt and pepper. Mix together sour cream and cream of chicken, pour over chicken. Put broccoli on that and cheese then mix stuffing with some water to moisten it ( i think it is like a half of cup of water but don't quote me on that) then put the stuffing on top. cook at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, until chicken is done. The original recipe has you put this in a 9 x 13 pan, but if i do that i double the sour cream and cream of chicken and do the whole box of stuffing, i just like a little extra creamy stuff. We have this one a lot, i love it!

No comments: