Friday, July 18, 2008

Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Ball

Very yummy treat, great for game night!
I got this recipe from Ralphie, who got it from Janssen, who I am pretty sure got it from Kayla.

Wonderfully Amazing Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Ball
8 oz cream cheese (soft)
1/3 c. butter (soft)
-blend
add 3/4 c. powdered sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp brown sugar
-mix
add 3.4 cup mini chocolate chips or chopped up regular sized
-mix
-cool for 2 hours
Eat. Eat. Eat. The End.

-Serve with stuff like pretzels and graham crackers that you can dip in the cheese ball thing. Mostly just pretzels, very yum. Also, I didn't let it cool for two hours and hence it was more blob than ball, still tastes good though

My apologies for my lack of contributions, I am on a cooking hiatus for the next nine months, but baby when I get back in that saddle it is going to be awesome.

3 comments:

Janssen said...

Yum, this is from Kayla.

Jeannie said...

That's totally a pampered chef recipe :)

Jeannie said...

...and it's super good :)