Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Garlic Lime Chicken

This is easy, turns out great, and is so yummy! (Plus, it was a great way to get rid of the generic Ritz crackers I bought- they crumble just when you look at them!!!)

1 tsp salt
3/4 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp thyme
3 Tb butter
1C Ritz crackers, smashed
2 chicken breasts, sliced into small strips
2 Tb lime juice
2 Tb Parmesan cheese

In plastic bag, mix everything except butter, chicken, lime juice, and Parmesan. Drop chicken in melted butter then put in bag to coat. Place pieces in well greased baking dish. Dribble lime juice over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.

Bake for 30-40 min at 350 degrees.

5 comments:

Janssen said...

This looks amazing! Definitley putting it on my 'to-cook' list.

Kristi said...

That does sound good and I happen to have some ritz crackers on hand...huzzah!

Kristi said...

We made this for dinner tonight! It was so easy and so good! Blaine's up there "mmmm"ing and praising my name right now! Thanks for a winning recipe!

Sarah said...

This is really good! Thanks for sharing! When I ran out of ritz I used crushed corn flakes - not as good but still tasty!

Aryan Gupta said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
curtains in in abu dhabi