Monday, March 9, 2009

cinnamon rolls

These are amazing! Four stars definately! it makes a ton too, so my friends always get some whenever I make these.

3 cups warm water
3 T yeast
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter/ margarine melted
1 T salt
2 eggs
8-9 cups flour
brown sugar(to spread on dough)
cinnamon (to spread on dough)
nuts (optional)

soften yeast in warm water. add sugar, melted margarine, salt and eggs. beat until mixed thoroughly. add flour 1 cup at a time, mixing well. add rest of flour and knead well. let rise 1 hour. roll out dough in a rectangle. spread butter, cinnamon and brown sugar (nuts optional), roll up and cut into cinnamon rolls. let rise to top of the pan, (or cover with plastic wrap and put in oven until ready to bake)and bake for 12-15 min in a 350 degree oven. top with frosting of your choice! yum!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds good! I've only tried cinnamon rolls once and I failed, I feel encouraged to try again!

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
cotton curtains in abu dhabi