- 1 (16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting OR use the recipe I will provide after this one : )
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding according to directions on box. Fold in the whipped topping. Spread a layer of the pudding mixture over the graham crackers. Alternate the graham cracker and pudding layers up to the top of the pan. Cook the container of prepared frosting, uncovered in the microwave for 1 minute on half power. Pour over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
I then put it in a baggie and cut a little hole in one corner and drizzled it out and made cool little swirlie things with a knife, but you could just dump it on too. It all tastes the same going down.
So easy and so good, and really did kind of taste like an eclair!