Friday, October 31, 2008

Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

This recipe is from allrecipes.com. I LOVE pumpkin seeds, and these are delicious! Hopefully I'm not posting this too late and a few of you will be carving pumpkins tonight to save some seeds!




Roasted Pumpkin Seeds


1 1/2 Tbsp butter, melted

1/2-1 tsp salt

1/8-1/4 tsp garlic salt

2 tsp worcestershire sauce

2 C pumpkin seeds, cleaned and rinsed


Preheat oven 275 degrees. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Place in greased, shallow baking dish. (I use a cookie sheet) Bake for 1 hr, stirring occasionally.


** Keep an eye on them after 30-40 minutes. Because cooking times will vary depending on how you like them... I like them crispy!! And I always do taste tests while they're cooking to make sure they end up just right! :) They can burn easily if you don't keep an eye on them too.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Aryan Gupta said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
best curtains in abu dhabi