- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 thick slices bacon
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, halved
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour melted butter into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Add chicken, skin side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt and garlic. Turn chicken over, season, and lay bacon strips on top. Sprinkle with mushrooms.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken, bacon and mushrooms to a platter and keep warm. Pour juices from baking dish into a small saucepan and whisk together with cream over low heat until thickened. Pour sauce over chicken and serve warm.
Anyway I served it with a spinach salad with Ken's Steakhouse (um...I just looked over and Blaine is actually liking the pan in which I made the chicken, it's that good). Anyway Ken's Steakhouse light Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette, if you don't own it you should. It will help you eat more spinach.