For the Cake:
2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
For the Streusel:
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup cold butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 inch pan.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time until well incorporated. Add vanilla.
4. Slowly add flour mixture, and than buttermilk until just combined. Do not overmix.
5. Stir in blueberries and lemon zest.
6. Pour batter in the pan, it will be slightly thick.
7. Make streusel. Mix sugar, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Add butter and mix with hands, or a pastry blender until mixture is the size pea sized crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over cake batter.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
Recipe from here: Stephanie's Kitchen