Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Delish Coconut Bars



We had these at Book Club the other night and they were so delish. I couldn't stop eating them. Luckily I can blame my gluttony on my pregnant belly :)

Gooey Coconut Bars

1 box French Vanilla cake mix (I just used white cake mix)
2 eggs
1 stick butter or margarine, melted

8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1 box (1 lb) powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups coconut

Heat oven to 375. Spray a 13x9 pan.
Mix first three ingredients and press into bottom and 1 inch up sides of pan.
Mix next 6 ingredients and pour over crust.
Bake for 40-45 min, or until golden brown on top.
Cool completely, then cut into small squares.

From Rachel

2 comments:

Risala Furniture said...

Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards. cotton curtains in abu dhabi

Riya Joshi said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? best curtains in Dubai