Saturday, May 22, 2010

Olive Oil and Garlic Sauce Pasta

The truth is, I haven't tried this one yet, but I am dying to, I don't really like heavy italian sauces, red or cream, so when I found this I got way excited, thinking I could finally do italian and have it be a little lighter and fresher. I thinking about combining it with some roasted cherry tomatoes, andor some bruschetta on the side!


1 pkg (16 oz) angel hair pasta
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
4 medium cloves garlic, minced
1/2 c. pecan halves, coarsley chopped
1/3 c. parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 c. fresh snipped parsley
ground black pepper to taste

Cook pasta according to package direstions. Meanwhile in skillet heat oil. Add garlic and pecans; satue 3 minutes. Drain pasta. In large serving bowl combine pasta, garlic-nut mixture, cheese, parselt and pepper; gently toss to caot. Serve immediately.

2 comments:

Risala Furniture said...

Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards. View more about home curtains abu dhabi

Riya Joshi said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. BUY CARPETS DUBAI