Saturday, May 22, 2010

Frito Salad

My friend made this the other nite when we got together, and it was fabulous. In fact, I'm going to have it for dinner while my hubby is out of town, might make a good lunch or side dish also! Yum!




4 cans red or pinto beans (or a combo), drained & rinsed
1 grn. pepper, chopped
2-3 grn. onions, sliced
3 Roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
1 c. grated cheddar cheese
12"ish" oz. bottle Catalina or French dressing*
1 reg. size bag Fritos or Fritos Scoops

Combine all ingre. except for chips. You can make it the day before & refrigerate until ready to serve. At serving time, mix in chips. It will keep fresh for about 1 1/2 hours or you can just let everyone add their own chips. :)

*For our recipe group she halfed the recipe, used Brianna's brand Zesty French dressing and used some "frito" like chips from Sun Harvest.

1 comment:

Riya Joshi said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. carpet tiles suppliers dubai