Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Salmon Foil Packets


This recipe comes from the kitchen of Jeannie McCulloch. And if it comes from the kitchen of J.M. you know it's going to be good!

Salmon Fillets cut into portions
Tomatoes
Red Onions
Lemon Juice
EVOO
Favorite spices (I used lemon pepper and basil)

Cut several squares of tinfoil. Put on the salmon fillet skin side down, rub with spice of choice, top with tomatoes and red onions, put on a dash of lemon juice and a dribble of EVOO. Wrap up the packet, place on baking sheet and cook for about 25 minutes on 350.

Very delicious and flexible recipe...I was tempted to throw in some Feta cheese last night too, but didn't. Yum!

1 comment:

Riya Joshi said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. Carpets in Sharjah