Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lemon and Garlic Grilled Chicken

Thanks Allison for introducing us to mykitchencafe.blogspot.com, I love it!

Lemon and Garlic Grilled Chicken

Juice of 1 lemon, approximately 3 tablespoons
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic, about 2 medium cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pound chicken breasts (I usually cut really thick chicken breasts down to thin them out and make the pieces a little smaller so they absorb the marinade better)

Combine all marinade ingredients. Place chicken in a ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and place in fridge overnight. Grill (or cook in frying pan). Serve with sides of your choice or cut into bite sized pieces and add to desired recipe (I'll be sharing a few with you soon). Note: If you cut your chicken into smaller, bite-sized pieces and then marinate it, you can get away with only letting it marinate for 5 or 6 hours instead of overnight.


*I cubed my chicken and let it marinate for 6 hours, also since I had cubed it, I grilled it in a pan rather than on the grill. Then I used it in the lemony pasta recipe that I shall post momentarily. I loved the chicken and I made lots of extra so I can use it in some other stuff!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about blackout blinds abu dhabi