I am coming to accept that no respectable recipe blog posts recipes without pictures. And also I have an iphone which makes posting pictures a zillion times easier. So, I commit to no longer post recipes without pictures, and as I make recipes that were on the site before I will repost them with the picture. They will not be cute pictures. Sorry. Go look at Ralphie's blog after you are here to get your cute picture fix.
This salsa sure is a crowd pleaser! And if you are buying feta anywhere besides Costco you are paying way too much - - they have a big old block of it for cheap!
Avacado Feta Salsa
- 1-2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 ripe avocado - peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro (I used more about 1/3 C)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano ( I used dry!)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar (used red)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
|Mix all ingredients together and chill for up to 6 hours. Yum!|