Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall Popcorn


Okay, if we are incorporating ease of preparation into the ranking scale -- this is the best treat ever. So easy. So---inexpensive! So plentiful. So good. Don't make it though, because I will be giving you some for Christmas, or making it at the next function we are at together!


Recipe from Perrys Plate
1/4 C unpopped popcorn kernels (though I would argue you could use up to 1/2 C and be fine)
4 Tbs Butter
2 Tbs Brown Sugar
1 t pumpkin pie spice
two dashes of salt (mighty dashes)
Pop kernels with your hot air popper. While they are popping melt your butter, add the sugar and spice and salt. When popcorn is ready drizzle sugary mixture over the popcorn and toss to coat.
I had my doubts, but I really really loved this.

3 comments:

Riya Joshi said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
Interiors Dubai

MMFurniture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MMFurniture said...

Sofas and seating is the main accessory for our living rooms. And no doubt that Arabic culture provide us astonishing way to enhance the beauty of our living rooms by traditional or new latest and stylish styles of Arabian Majlis. Living areas and outdoor living places are play a vital role in representation of your houses and your ethics and morality overall. M.M furniture presents you marvelous designs and a inclusive range of colors and styles of Arabian Majlis.