Monday, September 27, 2010

Pizza Sauce!


You may have noticed that I am a saucy person. I can't get enough sauce! It's especially true with pizza. If I am ever the one to call and order our family pizza I order it with extra sauce, and then Blaine doesn't speak to me the rest of the night (I married a not saucy person, the shame!). Anyway, I made some stuffed pizza rolls a few weeks ago and made my own sauce to go with them and it was SO easy and SO tasty !


Pizza Sauce


by: Ourbestbites.com


1 6oz can tomato paste


6oz water (use the empty tomato paste can)


3 Tbs garlic bread seasoning


1 Tbsp sugar or honey (I used sugar!)


3/4 t onion powder


1/4 t red pepper flakes



Empty tomato paste into a bowl and add water a few tablespoons at a time, stirring continuously until combined. Add remaining ingredients, stir to combine, and allow to stand until ready to use.



Enjoy!




1 comment:

Riya Joshi said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. Carpets in Dubai