Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Banana Muffins, way good!

Janssen brought me these while I was in the hospital. They were so good that when I was awake at 2AM I was trying to open the wrapper to get into them and since my hands were so swollen I had to resort to biting open the wrapping with my bare teeth. That's right.


1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 egg
2 or 3 medium bananas, mashed (should be about 1 1/4 cup)
3 Tbsp buttermilk
1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet is what I use)

Mix dry ingredients together in one bowl and wet ingredients in
another. Blend together until evenly combined and creamy. Add chocolate chips

Pour into a greased loaf pan and cook at 375 degrees for 40-50 minutes
(I'm guessing on the time, since the recipe is actually for muffins
and it says 20-25 minutes, so I'm going to assume double. I cant'
remember how long it takes to cook . . . till a toothpick comes out
dry, I guess :)

2 comments:

Jessica & Nathan said...

I made these and they are amazing! Especially if you sprinkle a little brown sugar on top of each muffin just before baking them!

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
blackout blinds in abu dhabi